Thanks for stopping by and wandering through Stitch To Stitch — your place for adorable, yet affordable children’s clothing. My daughter loves to do somersaults when she wears the clothes I make. I hope your child feels the saw way!
All items are made in a smoke-free, dog-friendly home.
I love custom orders and am always willing to talk about new ideas. Send me an email if you see something you like but it’s just not quite right. I hope we can come up with something perfect for you and your little one.
If you have ANY questions, please contact me. I try to respond to all emails within a couple of hours unless it is the weekend (or when I’m sleeping).
PAYPAL (it is possible to use a valid credit card through Paypal without registering an account):
* IDAHO RESIDENTS — Upon checkout you will be charged 6.0% sales tax on the item(s) you purchase.
* Please pay in full within 72-hours of the sale. If payment is not received within this time, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and relist the item.
* All items will be held until the money order is received and clears the bank.
* IDAHO RESIDENTS — Please add 6.0% sales tax to the cost of the item(s) you purchase. Convo me upon checkout for an adjusted cost.
* Please pay in full within 10 days (more leeway given to international buyers) of the sale. If payment is not received within this time, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and relist the item.
Ready to ship items will ship within 1-2 business days of receipt of payment.
Made to order items will be sewn after the order is placed and generally ship within 7-10 business days of receipt of payment.
If something is needed more quickly please contact me about expediting your order.
Items sent within the US will be mailed via USPS using the cheapest shipping method (First Class or Priority Mail). Other shipping methods and/or insurance are available upon request for an additional fee.
Local buyers (i.e. Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Pocatello, etc.) will be given the option of a shipping refund if they want to pick up their order. I will gladly meet you somewhere instead of dropping your package in the mail.
International shipping is done through USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Please note the buyer is responsible for any fees incurred through customs, delivery confirmation is not available and the USPS does not track packages once they leave US soil. Insurance is available upon request for an additional fee.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, PLEASE let me know. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to me and the success of my store; I will do what I can to make you a happy customer! I’m not happy unless you’re happy.
For best care of your items: machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry, warm iron if needed.